April 22, 2011

word art


I want to hang some of this pop art on my wall.  I have be looking and looking for something fun to mix in with my family pictures.  It took me awhile to find just the right ones.  The number four I like because there is four in my family.  The street sign I want to customize it to my favorite places and streets.  Same with the I heart California, it would be I heart Arizona.  I have the link to some of the art so you can see there shop on etsy or download it for free.  The I love us art comes in four different colors and is free to download.  Enjoy, I know I will. :)

I love us
love
pray
happy ever after
street signs
Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin said...

So fun Lacie! Home decor is all that's on my brain lately since we are hoping to move soon. LOVE the changes you made in your house!