From red to brown in two days.
Next was Bailey's room she has been begging me to change her room so it looks more like a teenager room. What Bailey you don't like all the pink and purple flowers with baby pictures around your room. How could this be? When did you grow up Miss Bailey?
A little black paint can make a world of difference. Her white nightstand and shelf was looking old and dirty. I think the black makes her room look older too. What do you think?
The last room I updated was Collins room. I was not really feeling the blue bedspread anymore. The only thing I changed in his room was the bedding. Glad I did, it goes better with all the other black stuff in the room. I still have some more changes I want to do around the house. Subway art and pop art is my next project. But it will have to wait because I am out of money for now. :)












5 comments:
Looks awesome! Sorry I missed your call today! We're on the same page home decor wise!
I love all the changes. Since I don't have a house of my own to decorate I have to live vicariously through my friends. Thanks for posting and good job!
Your kitchen looks great! and tell Bailey Rachel was reading over my shoulder so I showed her the picture of her new room and Rach said "That is a teenager room! I want a room like that!" Mission accomplished :)
Love the new decor! I am a re-decorator almost weekly. I LOVE to add and change things all the time! We should get together and share ideas...our brains together might be fun!!
P.S. I LOVE your new header too!!!
Post a Comment