Clayton's Aunt Berta gave us this water slide. She was moving to a house with a rock backyard and would not be able to use it anymore. So she thought that we would enjoy having it at our house. She was totally right with that one. Bailey and Collin love spending time in our backyard now.
This slide is even big enough for Clay and I to go down it. What a fun summer we are going to have this year.









4 comments:
WOW!! So much fun!! I want to play!! =)
What a party! That looks like a total blast! Have a great summer. :)
Man, I would even go down that Lacie. Get pictures of your dad going down it...I am sure he will. :) You will have a fun summer with that in your backyard. Your kids are sure growing up. Your dad sure brags on how well Collin is doing.
Can you believe the baby boom we are having? 6 grandkids and still counting!
Love you Lace!
Aunt Bonnie
WAAAAY FUN!! I bet Bailey won't complain about being bored this summer.
Post a Comment