May 29, 2010

fixing things




I am a handyman if I don't say so myself.  These last couple of weeks I have had to repair a ton of stuff in our house.  The shower would not quit leaking from the handle.  So I went to work and found out you can get free parts from Moen. I was able to fix the leak for free.  Next I had to fix the toilet Collin broke.  He flushed another toy down and this time it got stuck. Most of the time I can get the toys out but this one was in there for good.  With a little team work from Clay we put together a new toilet for the guest bathroom.  Last the dishwasher was not draining the water out.  Clay took the old one out and installed a new one all in the same weekend. What a great husband I have to help me around the house.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Are you guys for hire? Love the pic of you in the tub!

CD Black said...

Was that the new dishwasher you just got? I have found that once one plumbing problem comes up a few more have to sneak in. Good work! We handywomen are saving our husbands lots of time and money!