I have been thinking about doing a post on this for awhile and I am happy to finally post websites I love to stalk. Here are the top websites I love to check out in my free time. I hope you enjoy what I found web surfing. Also I would like to hear what blogs you love to stalk.
the pioneer woman- tips on photography, cooking, homeschooling and much much more.
memories on cloverlane- a lady blog who likes to speak her mind and has very helpful tips on everything moms need help with.
picky palate- cute fun recipes kid friendly
kevin and amanda- cool fonts, yummy recipes, scrapbook and blog help
how does she- sharing awesome ideas on just about everything. ( very cute)










2 comments:
I have loved this new blog lately. Makes me want to buy power tools. It is knockoffwoods.blogspot.com So cool! Love the ones you posted!
Hey I was on Rochelles blog and saw yours. My favorite is thethingsilovemost.blogspot.com {partially because it's mine} no but really , but really I love the blog or so shes says http://www.oneshetwoshe.com/ It is super cute with tons of fun ideas!
Post a Comment