
Want to have a girls night out? Come with a big group of us and see Twilight on opening night. After we will be having dessert somewhere around Westgate to talk about the movie. I can't wait to see all of you there, the more the better.
When: Nov. 21
Where : Westgate AMC 2o
Time: 6:00pm
Please buy your ticket ahead of time before it is sold out. You can by tickets on movieticket.com, plus you get a free song from the movie when you buy your ticket online. Don't wait to long the tickets are selling fast. I was told that the movie is showing in the biggest theater which is awesome!!









6 comments:
Sounds good to me!!!!! Keep me posted.
After a long week working up to the party, I crashed all day Saturday and guess what I did. I woke up at 3am unable to sleep so went and checked out Midnight Sun. Yum, delicious and I'm defiantly reading that again! So, then I spent the WHOLE rest of the day 'nibbling' on the enitre series, reading just my favorite parts. Man, oh man, I'm glad my hubby just let me have my day. At 11pm I gave in and put the books back on the shelf. Shoot, I can't wait till 'Twilight' is home on DVD (it better be good!). That way I can get a fix without absorbing 18 hours of my time! You can bet I'm all over your party idea!
Absolutely I'm in! I'm so excited!
I haven't read the books...but they sound interesting!!! I'm trying to work it out so I can go (still nursing)! Thanks for organizing it...sounds like lots of fun! VERY CUTE BLOG Lacie! I need to learn a thing or two from you! I love your header.
Hi Lacie! So, I just barely saw your comment on my blog. Sorry! All last week was spent getting ready for family. They came into town for Dorian's blessing this past Sunday. And I'm just barely getting back into the swing of things. I haven't read the twilight books...yet. :) I know, I know, it's a great read...just haven't gotten around to it yet!
My sister got me a ticket to go with her in Mesa last month on the same night you are all going out, but if you want to see it again the 2nd time, let me know. If it is as good as the books, I am sure I will want to see it again!
Post a Comment