August 4, 2008

School days

Bailey's first day of second grade.  She was soo excited to get the day started.  She looked so cute in her new clothes. I can't believe she is getting so big.  Mrs. Land is her
teacher this year.  I don't know about her but she seemed to be sweet when we meet her. Bailey said that she is nicer than her teacher last year. We will just have to see.

7 comments:

Karla said...

Bailey's hair looks so cute. Wow second grade, hard to believe she is getting so old. I loved when summer started and when it ended.

Erin said...

How cute is she!!?? What a little doll - looks just like you Lac!

Did you get the collage thing figured out?

Kiss Bailey for me.

Amber said...

SO cute Bailey! :-) Have fun in second grade

Rochelle said...

Yeah!!!!!!! School is in session! I can't wait to celebrate with you.

andreamatrix said...

Ok. How do you add the cool when people update their blogs thing on the side?

Amber said...

love the new heading--AWESOME!

mph said...

Cute girl!! I think I might have to start reading those books!