July 12, 2011

new tunes

I thought that I would share my list because, I like when other bloggers share what they are listening to.  It gives me great ideas to find new music! Maybe my list will help you find some new tunes as well.

I love this playlist of my favorite songs.  
Here are my highlights on I heard about the songs and why I picked them.

In safe hands- I got this song from the show Gossip girl in the last scene. Blair and Chuck say goodbye to each other soooo dreamy!!! I loved that episode.

Who says- disney stars have some fun upbeat songs that Bailey and I can both rock out to.

Adele- She is awesome love her voice!

love loving you by Savannah Packard-  This song reminds me of Clay and I 
I heart this one!

Stole my heart- its from the kindle commercial.

Stereo love- it reminds me of France a little. 
We speak no Americano- gets me moving to do my chores
Kate Nash, Lenka, Lily Allen Priscilla Ahn- my new favorite artists 

All about your heart- Last song I cry when I heard it the first time. It sooooo sweet! This song was written for Nie  
Photobucket

No comments: