No more radio for me after I found Pandora. I love love Pandora! I don't know what took me so long to try it. I guess I thought for free it could not be that great. But I was totally wrong. I was looking for a change in the radio station choices. Hip hop crap and today latest hits are not for me. Don't think that was all I listened to in the car. I also have a ipod fm transmitter so I can listen to my favorite tunes. But with my ipod I never know what songs to buy next. Problem solved with this new custom radio station. Pandora picks different songs based on a song title or artist you pick. New songs that I have never heard before play on my radio station. Cool right. All you have to do is download it to your phone or listen to it on the internet. In your car or in your home your can shake your groove thing all day. So I guess I am trying to say sign up for Pandora and enjoy for FREE!
Here are my favorite stations I made.
Colbie Caillat radio
Disney radio ( Collins pick)
Disney channel stars ( Bailey and I both like this one)
John Mayer radio
No comments:
Post a Comment