August 23, 2010

school days




Bailey said fourth grade is going to be awesome because...
I have a iCarly backpack
I finally learned how to do my own hair
I am in the same class as a friend
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

LOVE the look of your blog!!!!!! Yea for Fourth Grade! I remember when they were just preschoolers... :( They grow up too fast!

Bonnie said...

I cannot believe that Bailey is in the 4th grade! When did she grow up? Tell her she reminds me your cousin Carly. That was when Carly started doing her own hair too. She looks darling in her little first day outfit!
I have to tell you how proud I am of you Lacie and all you are doing to help Collin. Your dad tells me about Collin all the time and it kinda chokes me up when he tells me about how well he is doing and the progress he is making. You are an amazing mom to have come so far in such a short time.
Your sister is another reason to be proud. Way to make the best of Chinle Amber! I am excited to see you all at Trevor's wedding and give you all a BIG hug....you make our Olofson Family Proud!
Love you Lacie,
Aunt Bonnie