March 12, 2010

Reading fun


I have been reading so many enjoyable books I just had to share my findings.

I read a great book this month for book club called The Help.  If your looking for a book you can curl up with on the couch look no more.  The Help is about three woman, two black maids and one white lady who come together to take an extraordinary step.  I am not going to give away to much of the book.  You will have to read it to find out what happens.

The Pack Leader is the next book you can't miss reading if you have a dog.  I learned so many things from Cesar Millan. He really does know what he is talking about when it comes to training your dog.

Bobbi Brown Make up Manual a step by step instruction book about make up basics.  I am glad I read this one, Bobbi taught me a couple new tricks and tips to add to my make up routine.
Secrets: wet sponge before you put foundation on it. (so it does not soak up all the foundation)
Heat eye lash curler with blow dryer
Pick yellow toned concealer for dark circles

You The Owners Manual by Doctor Oz, I love this guy. This doctor knows how to break down information about the body so we can understand it.  I learn so many cool things about poop. Poop is more important then you think lol.
Photobucket

No comments: