December 14, 2009

book club


Here we are at Ann's house for book club. She always has the month of December each year. It has turned into a tradition that I just love.
Each year we do an ornament exchange, this one Bobbie made out of paper. I thought it was pretty cool how she made it. Definitely on my to do list to make.
So if you read A Redbird Christmas what is the perfect ornament to buy? A cute little redbird from Peri One of course. Rosemary and Kristin had the same idea I guess. :)

3 comments:

CD Black said...

I love our book group and this holiday tradition. Thank you for taking pictures this year. I'm thankful for your friendship. Happy Holidays!

Mark and Karen said...

I so miss doing this with you guess. As I put the ornament I got at book club the last year I was there, it made me smile just thinking of all of you.

Bobbi said...

It's great to see us all together. I love our bookclub!