September 30, 2009

Very busy


Collin and I have been very busy working on his speech. I find that I don't have time to blog when I spend most of the day helping Collin. But, I will do what ever it take to help my Collin. He is doing better all the time. I think that the preschool that he is going to is helping a ton. Also I am so glad to get a break in the morning from both of my kids. Half the time I don't even know what to do with my free time because I have to pick and choose what to do. There is so many great things to do with no kids around. Collin does have a mild case of autism which is making it hard to communicate with him. So this is where I spend my day trying to get Collin to talk and learn things. Let me tell you it is not easy at times but I am hanging in there. On the other hand I think I have a master degree from google on autism. I know everything that you need to know plus more. My free time these days is short but I take what I can. Hopefully my insurance company will get with the program soon and get me a speech therapist out to my house this month. I am very excited to see what the speech therapist can teach Collin and I.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Yea! I'm glad Collin is doing so well! Too bad Google can't hand out certificates for degrees, huh?

Bonnie said...

I am so glad you are getting Collin the help he needs. Sounds like you are doing a great job Lacie. Doing an early intervention will make a huge difference.
I am proud of you!

:) said...

Hang in there Lacie! It will be so worth it. I saw my neighbor's little boy improve so so much all do to his Mom's hard work! By the way, I really like your new header! Beautiful family!

Amber said...

a master degree from google sounds Awesome! Sounds much better than being addicted to the internet. Web surfing with a purpose :-)