She was getting ready to take a nap, when I took this pictures. The flash was bugging her to much so I will have to take more later. She is so cute we just love her.
I am attempting to learn some of that digi-scrapbook stuff. I am taking a class on www.jessicasprague.com right now, so the borders and word art, etc are coming from there. I'm also taking an actual photography class at EMCC in August so I can figure out what I'm REALLY supposed to do.
Did you pick a name yet? Snowball.... Daisey... She's so cute!
2 comments:
Congrats on getting a LAB!! They are the best!
I am attempting to learn some of that digi-scrapbook stuff. I am taking a class on www.jessicasprague.com right now, so the borders and word art, etc are coming from there. I'm also taking an actual photography class at EMCC in August so I can figure out what I'm REALLY supposed to do.
Did you pick a name yet? Snowball.... Daisey... She's so cute!
Post a Comment