
Be trendy like me and go no 'Poo. What is that your asking me, it is going without shampooing your hair. Want to learn more about why I don't shampoo by hair anymore check out this website nature moms. The cool thing is my hair looks better and is shiny and not all dried out. Also I save on not having to buy shampoo score! If you don't believe me ask your hair stylist because they will tell you that shampooing your hair everyday is bad for you hair because it strips all the good oil from your hair that you need. My favorite thing about no'poo ( I like saying that) is I don't have to spend my mornings blow drying and curling my hair everyday. If you don't thing you can go cold turkey try just waiting a couple of days in between shampooing.
Good Luck,









1 comment:
I almost want to try it, it's a little bit scary though.
Post a Comment