
Here is some photos I found going through my laptop. In 2009 I want to have all of my pictures organized better and on a back up cd.

Here is some photos I found going through my laptop. In 2009 I want to have all of my pictures organized better and on a back up cd.
6 comments:
Cute! It doesn't seem like that long ago that Collin was so tiny. Good luck organizing pictures. We have them on our laptop and our cds...but the cd's are a mess..I need a case for them or something.
Those were so cute! I forgot what a cute little girl she was--she just seems so grown up now
Love the pictures! Especially cute Bailey in her ballet outfit. What a little doll.
Check out www.mozy.com - they are a service tha automatically backs up your hard drive. You pay a fee of around $5 a month and they take care of it for you. It's so nice...we are loving it! We used to back up our pictures ourselves on CD's, but then I worried that if there was a fire it would burn all the CD's! This way everything is saved in a safe place and you don't have to think about it.
Lacey! Not sure if you will remember me, long lost cousin Kristen, of the Kristen and Kara sisters... :-) I found your blog through Erin's! Yay for blogging, your kids are so cute, and I can't believe you have a seven year old! Stop by mine...pekofamily.blogspot.com
Great to see you!
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/stephen-king-on-twilight-author-stephenie-meyer-can-t-write-worth-a-darn/18406?nc I thought you would enjoy this link of Steven King bashing stephanie meyer.
FYI it's been a month...time for a new post :-) Thankfully you will have something fun to post about on tuesday. I want to fix my blog this week-add three columns and add the feature to know when friends last posted.
Post a Comment