October 31, 2008

Trick or Trunking fun



This year I got Clay to dress up with me.  I was so excited to dress up together as a couple. Clay did not want to be a rock star so Charlie Brown and Lucy was the second choice I had in mind. Thank you to Patrick for the idea! It makes me laugh when I look at this picture but that is what halloween is all about right?  It was a fun night and I am glad I got to spend it with my hubby finally home this year.

3 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE IT! You two make a perfect Charlie Brown and Lucy! What a fun costume idea...can you come up with something for us next year? :) Your kids looked darling. I'll have to show Ellie "Snow White." Glad you had a fun Halloween!

Mark and Karen said...

What a great idea and you totally pull it off!

Amber said...

Wow--aren't you two fun parents :-) Clay-the curly cue was a nice touch! And i love the snow white wig--a great finishing touch.