Oh you're going to be in such trouble when his Dad sees this.Charlie used to take Skipper away from me to brush her hair-he was about 10. lol Mom
Cute! I love the new curtains too.
Collin is such a doll! He'd get along great with my girls. :) Sorry about your Breaking Dawn book! Kids!!! Good thing they are so cute...
That's funny. Will plays with dolls sometimes. He loves to get into anything of his sisters. I think he does it just to spite them.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh you're going to be in such trouble when his Dad sees this.
Charlie used to take Skipper away from me to brush her hair-he was about 10. lol Mom
Cute! I love the new curtains too.
Collin is such a doll! He'd get along great with my girls. :) Sorry about your Breaking Dawn book! Kids!!! Good thing they are so cute...
That's funny. Will plays with dolls sometimes. He loves to get into anything of his sisters. I think he does it just to spite them.
Post a Comment