
What is the movie you put on T.V. when your kids
are driving you nuts and you need a break? Or you
can't get stuff done around the house so go watch a movie.
At our house we have two survival movies Robots, and Curious
George. I love the music in Curious Gerorge I think that it helps
me to chill out too. I would love to hear what your survival
movie is. Please comment









7 comments:
Alyssa's movie is Barbie of Swan Lake or Little Mermaid. Jayden's would be anything he hasn't seen before. (he's my little TV addict)
It changes from time to time as they get bored with them. Currently it is Open Season (go figure!) and 101 dolmations. For Lauren, it would be any Barbie movie.
Well-this weekend on our 7 hour drive to Utah Rach watched Barbie-Princess and the Pauper ALL the way there...and ALL the way home. Thanks for letting us borrow it :-)
Maggie at this time in her life loves Nacho Libre! Napoleon D. works as well. Too funny!
What would we do without survival movies??? Any of the princess or Barbie movies work for us...especially Sleeping Beauty and The 12 Dancing Princesses.
We watch wierd stuff at my house, but I've corrupted my children to my taste... poor kids.
*Lost Skeleton of Cadavra
*Spirited Away
*Howls Moving Castle
*Enchanted... our normal movie
Buzz Lightyear is a major survival character. I like that we have 3 movies to choose from (there is an cartoon movie of Buzz versus Zurg). We need to get together this week...
Post a Comment