post the first picture that comes up when you Google search
your answer. So here it is
Place I would love to live: Colorado I don't know if you remember a TV show called Everwood but the family lived in a cute little town in Colorado the scenery was beautiful.
Your pet's name: Sparkle girl this is Bailey's purple betta fish.
Place I would love to vist: Pairs France After watching the movie Sabrina I fell in love with this place.
My bad habit: Interrupting my husband Sorry Clay.
My College major: Don't have one but maybe beauty school.
Favorite Vacation: A Disney cruise to a tropical island. I picked disney cruise because then I could still have a romanic date with Clay and have my kids close to me.
What is your age?: 27 27 Dresses the movie came up. It was a cute chick flick to go and see. It comes out on dvd on Tuesday I am so going to buy this one. Movie anyone?
What is your favorite food: I love a good limeade in the summer time well anytime of the year. Yummy, mouth watering drink, I must have you.What is your middle name: Don't have one, really my mother did not give me one.
So now I tag: Erin, Amber, Karen, Crystal, and Stephanie









2 comments:
Love your new background! I am such a fan of limeades! I'll get working on the tag...
Lac- Your blog is too cute! Loved learning more about you! :)
Post a Comment