Yea! I remember when you told me he was leaving way back when. Has all that time really gone by? It went by fast for me but I'm sure that wasn't the case for you. I'm so excited for you!
Hi Lacie! I just found your blog on Amber's list. I didn't know you had one! How fun to catch up with you and your cute family! I'm so happy for you that Clayton is finally home. Your mom was tellling me that the first thing you wanted to do was go grocery shopping alone...HA! I so relate! I'm putting you on my list so I can keep up with what you're up to. Love you! Erin p.s. our blog address is: www.kennyanderin.blogspot.com
Quit keeping us in suspense! What has been happening since your husband been home? Are you just loving it or having a hard time adjusting now that all your alone time is gone. I'm sure it's been great.
11 comments:
YEA!! I bet you are thrilled!
YEA!!!! YAHOOO!! HOORAY!!! so glad Clay is back!
hi,
your blog is so stinking cute. You've put tons on it. Mine is coming along slowly. Congrats on getting the hubby back.
rochelle
How wonderful! Hey, I have the same song on my blog.... The way I am.. Excellent music choice.
Yea! I remember when you told me he was leaving way back when. Has all that time really gone by? It went by fast for me but I'm sure that wasn't the case for you. I'm so excited for you!
I am so excited for you! Congratulations! By the way I might have to hire your Mom to take some family pictures for us. She does a great job. :)
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! I can't wait to meet Clayton. If you need anything (i.e. a babysitter) give me a call. Happy reading!
YEAH! That must be so overwhelming to finally have your husband home! I am so happy for you!
Your blog is looking so cute! I am totally jealous :-)
Hi Lacie! I just found your blog on Amber's list. I didn't know you had one! How fun to catch up with you and your cute family! I'm so happy for you that Clayton is finally home. Your mom was tellling me that the first thing you wanted to do was go grocery shopping alone...HA! I so relate! I'm putting you on my list so I can keep up with what you're up to.
Love you!
Erin
p.s. our blog address is: www.kennyanderin.blogspot.com
Quit keeping us in suspense! What has been happening since your husband been home? Are you just loving it or having a hard time adjusting now that all your alone time is gone. I'm sure it's been great.
Post a Comment