January 18, 2008



I am having a good hair day. This is a day to remember because I don't do my hair very often. It just takes to long to dry and then you have to curl your hair too. My arms get so tired and before you know it an hour has when by I hate that. I feel like I need a rest after all that time in the bathroom. But not anymore I am happy to say I found the key to cutting down my time on doing my hair. A new hair dry is all it took.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Your hair looks so cute-I went and bought the same hair dryer as you yesterday-it is so light I can't wait to give it a try :-)

CD Black said...

You look so cute! You can't even tell you have braces. I can't wait to see pictures of your reunion with Clay. See you at book group!